INTERNATIONAL MIRACLE CRUSADES
Latest: All international crusades are on hold for 2008. Please watch this space for updates.
Previous: Anticipated evangelistic/miracle crusades for 2008:
1. GITARAMA STADIUM, RWANDA [MARCH 2008]
Central African Deliverance Ministries - Rwanda, Africa - has recently invited me as the guest to minister - bring the prophetic word - at a international pastors and government leaders convention (Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Sudan, Malawi, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia) and a 3 day gospel crusade in Gitarama Stadium next year (March 16th -24th 2008) in Central Africa. Funding is needed for the event. Please email me or Rev Ruhorimbere Denis (Rwanda) if you feel led to be partners in this by contributing financially or in prayer.
Death has come to Africa from Rwanda. Racism and an attack on a largely Christian group (as in Sudan) led to a genocide in 1994. This occured as South Africa in 1994 was breaking free from the grip of racism and moving into a non-racial democracy. Only two international reporters were in Rwanda at the time. The focus was on South Africa.
After 800 000 - 1 million people were killed in Rwanda, the conflict spread to their neighbour, the DRC, and we have seen many nations of Africa involved in the Congo wars which are also known as the world war of Africa. Four and half million people have died in these wars. Poverty and destruction has gripped most of Africa.
2. KARACHI, PAKISTAN
Pray that this will come to pass in His time. Pakistan is an Islamic nation with infamous blamphemy laws. Pakistan has suffered much instability over the past decades with the recent attempted assassination of Ms. Bhutto, the former prime minister of Pakistan while she was returning from exile. The people of Pakistan are in need of Jesus Christ and the stability of His foundations - foundations which cannot be shaken. Karachi is a large city with a population of 14-20 million inhabitants - the largest city in Pakistan.
CRUSADE INVITATION POINTERS:
1. Crusades/Conferences need to reach as many people as possible. There needs to be co-ordinated groundwork done by the local churches in the area and surrounds to spread the word for at least 6 months prior to the event.
2. Request that airfares be paid in advance. This action gives some indication that there are sufficient structures in place and finances to host such an event.
3. Remember that need is not the motivating factor, but a promping and clear direction from The Holy Spirit is essential to host such an event.
4. Worship is essential wrt crusades and it is important that much emphasis is put on this. Many miracles occur during the worship at crusades.
5. Churches involved need to take new converts under their wings and to disciple them afterwards.
Contact me via email:
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org